TCA is excited to announce our new cafeteria provider – Gourmet Your Way!
Gourmet Your Way has been a premier catering and events company in Jackson for almost 20 years. We are proud to offer their food services to our students for the 2021-2022 school year.
TCA Cafeteria Purchases
Trinity Christian Academy’s Cafeteria has recently added a new Cash Register System. All meal purchases and payments will be made by credit card, debit card, or ACH payments only. No cash or checks will be accepted. You will have the opportunity to monitor your children’s lunchtime purchases, track what your children have been eating for the past 30 days, make deposits directly into their meal accounts, and have an email reminder sent to you when an account balance gets low.
All families will need to create a NEW parent account. This requires you to:
- Go to https://gourmetyourway.revtrak.net/
- Click “Create New Account”
- Fill in the required information then click CREATE ACCOUNT. The password should include capital and lowercase letters and numbers. Minimum of 10 characters.
- Click MAKE A PAYMENT, in the Food Service section.
- Click to Add Students
- You will be asked for your student ID and verification code. Complete for each student.
- Check your email for student specific ID and verification code. If you have not received the email, please contact Gourmet Your Way.
- After the students are added you will be able to view the lunch account activity and make payments to the student lunch account.
Additionally, you may set low balance reminders and auto replenish for your accounts.
- Click on MY ACCOUNT
- Click My Settings
- Click Linked Account
- Select a student, then add auto replenish or low balance reminders
Any questions or concerns with a student’s account should be directed to the Gourmet Your Way Financial Office at 731-660-6445 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.