Training Champions Begins Here
Ages 6 weeks – Pre-Kindergarten
Our Baby Lions, Little Lions, and Pre-Kindergarten programs provide a nurturing environment for children beginning at age 6 weeks. All classrooms are conveniently located on one campus and are equipped with a dedicated, lead teacher who is required to undergo CPR/ First Aid certification and continuing education throughout the year.
From rocking and singing to reading and interactive media, each child is loved and cared for while gaining exposure to an enriched learning environment that prepares them for the years ahead.
Beginning at age two, students begin to participate in activities that aid in the development of language skills, fine motor control, social skills, and a love for learning.
The Early Education Experience
- 10 or 12 Month Enrollment Option
- Student/Teacher Ratios: 4:1 Infants, 6:1 Toddlers, 7:1 Twos, 9:1 Threes
- After School Care offered until 5:30 pm each day
- Auxiliary: Spanish, Art, Music, Library, and Physical Education beginning at age two
- Individual, small group, and whole class activities
- Developmentally appropriate playground and dramatic play spaces
- Weekly themed Bible lessons and prayer time
- Wweekly, age-appropriate Chapel
- Certified teachers in our Early Education department
- Optional Dining Services for Toddlers, Twos and Threes
- Special Highlights: Grandparents’ Day, Christmas and Easter Programs (beginning at age 2)
- Students begin wearing uniforms at age 2