High School Girls Basketball
TCA Girls Basketball is a program that desires for young ladies to be highly successful on the court and more importantly off the court. We try to live by Hebrews 10:24 which states, “Stir up one another to love and produce good works.” The program has had state appearances, district titles, regions titles, all-state players, numerous other individual awards, and a lot of success. It is our goal to maintain this success and strive for even better things all while representing Christ and TCA with grace, respect and dignity.
High School Girls Basketball is coached by Matt Coble, Frank Clampitt, Rod Parker, and Matt King.
Girls’ Basketball Athletic Achievements:
- 2020 TSSAA Division II Class A State Champions
- 2019-2020 District Champion, Region Champion, ARM Hub City Tournament Champion, State Ranking #1 in the DII Class
- 2018-2019 District Runner-Up
- 2017-2018 Girls Basketball District 3rd Place
- 2016-2017 Girls’ Basketball Region Champions