Parents Always Willing to Serve
P.A.W.S. is the parent organization of Trinity Christian Academy. P.A.W.S. has numerous different functions including:
- Fundraising (Funds provide gift cards for teachers, hospitality to families and faculty, benevolence funds for teachers and families in need, and large item purchases for classrooms)
- Celebrating faculty on their birthdays and at Christmas
- Providing volunteers for school events
- Organizing TCA uniform consignment sales
- Providing a place for ALL parents to get involved in their child’s education and voice your opinions!
Have you ever had a dedicated prayer team? Now you do! P.A.W.S. members meet once a week to pray over our faculty, staff, students, family, school, and collected prayer requests. You are always invited to join them on Tuesday mornings at 8 AM.
P.A.W.S. coordinates our Elementary Room Moms (and Dads!) Room Moms help in their child’s classroom with class parties and any other needs the teacher may request.
Busy Bees help fill the gaps in our Elementary Work Room and Office by helping teachers and assistants prepare workbook pages for lessons, laminating, cutting, etc. Donate an hour a week of your time or an hour a month – any time is helpful!
P.A.W.S. hosts several meals each year for our faculty, students, parents, and pastors. We also organize a Christmas Bake Sale and welcome our new families.
P.A.W.S. is able to provide the services it does through its fundraising efforts. These funds help us to provide extra items that TCA uses to enhance learning on our campus. We raise funds throughout the year through multiple fundraisers:
- Butter Braid Sale (Fall)
- Strawberry Sale (Spring)
- SCRIP Cards (Ongoing)
- AmazonSmile (Ongoing)
- KrogerPlus Card Community Rewards (Ongoing)
TCA P.A.W.S. hosts numerous consignment sales throughout the year to offer current and new families the opportunity to sell and buy used uniforms.
Everyone’s time is limited and important and P.A.W.S. respects that. Be as involved as you like but BE INVOLVED! Meetings are the first Friday of each month during the school year. Follow @TCAPAWS on Facebook and Instagram for the latest information!