Re-Enrollment for the 2020-2021 school year is now officially open! Please note some important changes we made to our re-enrollment process below:
Please take time now to complete your student’s enrollment for next year.
To complete our online re-enrollment process, follow the instructions below:
1. Go to your ParentsWeb account (https://tr-tn.client.renweb.com/pwr/)
2. Login with your username and password
3. Select Apply/Enroll>>Enrollment/Re-Enrollment
4. Select “Click here to open online enrollment.”
5. Click “Start Enrollment Packet” for the child(ren) you are planning to re-enroll
6. Make sure all sections have a green check mark, submit payment, and then submit completed packet for review.
If you do not currently have a ParentsWeb account, please follow the next steps to create your account.
Creating a ParentsWeb Account:
1. Go to https://tr-tn.client.renweb.com/pwr/
2. Click on “Create a ParentsWeb account” located next to the “Login” button.
3. Enter “TR-TN” as the district code
4. Use mother’s email if you’re creating an account for the sole purpose of re-enrollment.
5. You will receive an email from RenWeb Customer Support containing a link that will allow you to create your username and password.
6. Please click on the link. A Change/Create Password screen will open. You may use the default username provided, or create a new username.
7. Click on the Save Username and/or Password button.
8. Close the window and log into ParentsWeb using your new username and password.
Questions? Contact our Director of Admissions, Laura Davis at email@example.com. She will walk you through the process and answer any questions you may have.